Yamato’s flat web or webbing lifting slings belt are manufactured in 100% high-tenacity polyester webbing. The webbing is sewn double thickness and terminated with a becket eye that is reinforced to protect against damage during lifting. Slings lengths:6M. Industrial flat lifting web slings offer flexibility and ease of handling, they will provide the ideal solution to your lifting requirements and all slings are colour-coded to indicate (Working Load Limit). Manufactured to the European lifting sling standard BS EN1492-2/A1:2008, giving a 4:1 safety factor.
- One of the main benefits of using our flat webbing sling is that it’s made from light polyester.
- This means that you will no longer have to carry and transport heavy equipment.
- The reinforced eyes give the 6 Ton Flat Webbing Sling extra support when lifting, pulling or towing.
- European Standards require lifting slings to be colour coded to represent their safe load limit.
- This product has been carefully tested on a 4:1 breaking stress factor and can safely hold a weight of 6 tons or less.
- Information about this limit is clearly printed on the product label and included within the documentation.
Colour BrownLength 6MWidth 180mmBreaking Strain 6000kgCertification CE, GS and TUV ApprovedProduct Material Polyester WebbingConforms to EN1492-2/A1:2008Packaging Individually shrink-wrapped
- SKU: YA717IP1EOL2MNAFAMZ
- Size (L x W x H cm): 600 x 18 x 0.4
- Weight (kg): 8.4
- Main Material: Polyester