Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3545 is super-high-precision, multichannel-capable resistance meters that meet applications in advanced research and production for testing winding resistance of motors and transformers; contact resistance of power relays, switches, and connectors; and resistance of signal relays and magnetic parts.
• 0.006% basic accuracy, 0.01 μΩ max. resolution, 1A max. testing current
• Measure from 0.00 μΩ (testing current 1 A) to 1200 MΩ
• Multiplexer Unit Z3003 (option) provides 20-channels of 4-terminal measurements for a complete assessment of multi-point signals (RM3545-02 only)
• Low-power resistance measurement with an open voltage not exceeding 20 mV
• High-speed, comprehensive productivity support delivers decisions in as little as 2.0 ms from start to finish