The Optical Power Meter TM6104 evaluates the white balance of displays that use lasers by measuring centroid wavelength and optical power, which are key characteristics in the evaluation of laser light sources, using the proprietary Discrete Centroid Wavelength Method, a new technique for directly measuring the centroid wavelength and optical power of laser light sources. Applications include processes designed to adjust and inspect RGB lasers used in automotive head-up displays and head-mounted displays by measuring radiant flux (optical power), centroid wavelength, luminous flux, and chromaticity.
• Proprietary Discrete Centroid Wavelength Method for laser photometry
• Cut adjustment time in half with white balance navigation
• Measure up to 9 points on 12-inch* screen simultaneously
* 12 inches: 4:3 250 mm × 180 mm (9.84 in x 7.09 in)
• Modulated light function for displays with a wide color gamut
• RGB laser module evaluation