To ensure the safe use of electrical products, electrical safety tests such as insulation resistance, withstand voltage, ground resistance, and leakage current must always be conducted. Hioki Leakage Current Testers comply with laws and standards regarding medical electrical equipment as well as non-medical electrical equipment, and can be used to measure leakage current in all types of electrical products from computers to medical equipment.
The ST5541 provides support for standard-compliant networks (excluding medical-use electrical devices).
• LEAK CURRENT HiTESTER ST5541: A low-cost solution that complies with standards governing general-use electrical devices
• Uninterrupted polarity switching function dramatically reduces cycle time
• Support for rated currents up to 20 A gives the instrument more than adequate capability for testing products designed to comply with new standards
• Touch panel features simple, interactive operation
• Communications functionality and external I/O support allow automatic testing on production lines