Hioki compact 1 or 2-channel data loggers feature a 60,000 data set/channel memory to measure temperature, humidity, voltage or instrumentation signals. The LR5001 logs temperature and humidity over 2 channels in as fast as 1 second intervals.
• Easily mount the light-weight , pocket-sized loggers in tight spaces
• Easy-to-see dual display
• Transfer data to PC even during recording
• Replace batteries while recording (30 second limit)
Note: Recording is interrupted during battery replacement if the battery is very weak. After batteries are replaced, recording resumes automatically. Previously recorded data is not lost during battery replacement.
• 7 times the memory capacity than predecessor (Record 60,000 data per channel)
• Record without missing fluctuations in STAT mode
• Measurement data is preserved even after the battery dies
• Worry-free backup preserves recorded data even if a new measurement is started by mistake