GENNECT ONE is a free PC software for Windows operating systems that lets you log data in real-time, import data and files, configure instrument settings, export native data as a CSV file and create reports with select Hioki measuring instruments.
- Connect measuring instruments to a PC via a LAN cable
Note: Operation guaranteed for up to 15 units. Please contact your nearest Hioki distributor for connections exceeding 15.
- Display acquired data as graphs and simultaneously monitor all data in real-time*
The measured value (present value) displayed by the measuring instrument is obtained at a certain interval (minimum 1s interval) according to the timer on the PC.
- Operate measuring instruments connected via LAN from a PC
- Automatically transfer files saved on a LAN-connected measuring instrument to a PC
- Software automatically recognizes LAN-connected measuring instrument
- Manage and save results with software
- List MAX, MIN and AVG values (Display time of MAX & MIN data)