The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4255 is a digital multimeter designed for maximum safety with voltage measurement terminals that are protected by a fuse.
• Maximum safety in the field by absolutely preventing short-circuit accidents with fused measurement terminals and current-limiting resistor
• ±0.3% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter (100 Hz/ 500 Hz) cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Connect to PC with USB communication function (optional)
• Broad -25°C (-13°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V