The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The DT4253 is a digital multimeter designed specifically for HVAC testing, with ±0.5% DC V accuracy, temperature and clamp sensor testing, and wide 40 Hz to 1kHz bandwidth.
• ±0.3% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter (100 Hz/ 500 Hz) cuts high harmonics
• Includes multiple measurement functions such as temperature (only for DT4253), capacitance, and frequency
• Measures large currents with optional clamp on probe (only for DT4251,DT4253)
• USB communications function supports PC measurements (optional)
• Broad -10 (14°F) to 50°C (122°F) operating temperature range
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V