Hioki flat bandwidth current probes are best-in-class current sensors for use with Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6711 is a 3-range, high-sensitivity current probe that offers a wide DC to 120 MHz bandwidth and 200 μA to 30 A input, letting your capture signals across an expansive current range, from steady state to transient currents, when developing switching power supplies, inverters, and motor controllers.
- 3 ranges in a single probe – 30 A, 5 A, 0.5 A. Observe a wide current range from micro currents to 30 A.
- Wide band: DC to 120 MHz (-3 dB)
- High S/N ratio and 10 times output rate: Observe waveforms at 100 μA/div at oscilloscope maximum voltage sensitivity setting of 1 mV/div
- Directly connect to an oscilloscope’s BNC input terminal *1
- Also available: CT6710 Current Probe with DC to 50 MHz bandwidth