Hioki Clamp On Power Meters are multi-channel power measuring devices utilizing clamp sensor input to accurately and safely measure power on single-phase to three-phase lines. The PW3365 power logger takes safety and convenience one step further by being the world’s first non-metallic contact power meter that utilizes completely covered voltage clips that can be attached to any part of a cable or busbar. Customers can now monitor power demand and other power parameters to aid in energy audits and validate energy saving measures without risk of short-circuit accidents, power interruptions, or bodily injury due to electrocutions.
• The PW3365’s dedicated voltage sensor delivers the world’s first no-metal-contact measurement.
• Supports single to three-phase, 4-wire circuits
• Measure between 90V to 520V
• Slim, compact design that can be placed anywhere
• Store months of data on SD cards
• The QUICK SET function guides you in making the right connections