Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, vibration, weight, acceleration and rotation due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The HMR Terminal takes convenience and functionality one step further by enabling customers to view and analyze waveforms captured by the MR8847 Series and MR874/ MR8741 Memory HiCorders wirelessly using an iPad.
• Free app (exclusively for iPad) downloadable from the App Store
• Freely control waveforms using iPad’s gesture controls
• Multi-channel support – up to 32 channels (with MR8827, MR8740) of waveform data at your fingertips
• Supports MEM data from the MR8740/8741, 8847, MR8847, MR8847A and MR8827
• Operate the Memory HiCorder via network
You can change settings, and monitor waveforms during measurement.
*New function on Ver 2.0