Hioki pull-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6877 is a DC to 1 MHz/2000A sensor, ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
CAT III 1000 V
• Easily measure large 2000A currents to meet applications in EV, HEV testing
• Improved noise resistance performance through a stronger shield lets you accurately measure current buried in noise
• High accuracy measurement realized through flat frequency characteristics and CMRR performance
• More enhanced environmental resistance performance than ever before lets you measure in -40 to 85°C situations
• Improved basic accuracy of ± 0.04% and phase accuracy of ± 0.1°
• Superior frequency characteristics of DC to 1 MHz (amplitude)
• Meet a wide range of applications from measuring battery charge/discharge to the secondary side of inverters in photovoltaic power generation and fuel cell evaluation, etc.
• Monitor waveforms when paired with oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders and Sensor Unit