Hioki pull-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6862 is a DC to 1MHz/50A sensor, and this is ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
CAT III 1000 V
• Super high precision, ±0.05% amplitude accuracy, ±0.2° phase accuracy
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 1 MHz (CT6862) excellent frequency characteristics
• Applications in the fields of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
• Wide operating temperature range fit for automobile applications
• Ideal for evaluation of solar power generation and fuel cells to measure battery charge and discharge and the secondary side of inverters
• For observing waveforms to be used with the oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders (use with SENSOR UNIT