Hioki AC/DC clamp sensors are best-in-class current sensors for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6846 is a high-precision 1000 A AC/DC current probe that features a wide operating temperature range and large jaw diameter, making them ideal for evaluating the operational integrity of devices that are subject to extreme temperature ranges.
A COMMENT FROM THE GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016
“The ergonomic design of these products appropriately reflects conditions in the field as well as worker needs through features such as one-handed operation and a grip that can be easily opened and closed in any orientation. In addition, they exhibit a high level of overall finish, including through the effective use of visual cues, for example use of yellow and gray to prompt the user to interact with the instrument in a way that avoids its inherent hazards.”
• Ideal for use in environmental testing with broad -40˚C to 85˚C temperature range
• High precision with a clamp-type design, ±0.3% amplitude accuracy, ±0.1° phase accuracy
• Single-handed operation and robust locking mechanism
• Reduced effects from magnetic fields, conductor position, and noise from nearby wires
• For EV/HEV battery charge and discharge efficiency testing and inverter and power conditioner conversion efficiency evaluations