Hioki AC/DC clamp sensors are best-in-class current sensors for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6843 is DC to 500 kHz/200 A sensors, ideal for capturing signals during the efficiency testing of batteries, inverters and power conditioners.
• Ideal for use in environmental testing with broad -40˚C to 85˚C temperature range
• High precision with a clamp-type design, ±0.3% amplitude accuracy, ±0.1° phase accuracy
• Wide-bandwidth DC to 500 kHz (CT6843)
• Single-handed operation and robust locking mechanism
• Reduced effects from magnetic fields, conductor position, and noise from nearby wires
• For EV/HEV battery charge and discharge efficiency measurement and inverter and power conditioner conversion efficiency evaluation