Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4374 is a 2000A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, broader -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 1700 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment. Measured values can be sent to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology and displayed as waveforms in real time. CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Multiple measurement functions
• Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
• Measure DC voltages of up to 1700 V (*1)
• Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure *Jaws (current sensor portion): IP50
*1 Your instrument can be used to measure voltages in excess of 1000 V DC if and only if both of the following conditions are satisfied:
1. The circuit under measurement is isolated from the commercial power grid. 2. The circuit under measurement is isolated from ground.
Data can be downloaded to tablets and smartphones using Hioki’s dedicated apps available from the Google Play or Apple Store. Search for “HIOKI” and download the “GENNECT Cross” app.