The Hioki 3157 is an AC ground bond tester designed for protection circuit testing of a wide range of electrical equipment, including industrial machinery, medical equipment, and measuring instruments using a constant current system, enabling it to provide stable output current.
• Easily perform protective continuity testing in compliance with international safety standards and laws
• Protective continuity resistance measurement for medical devices and general electrical devices
• Ground connectivity testing when installing electrical machine tools and distribution panels
• Testing of protective grounding and isopotential grounding work for medical equipment
• Evaluation of contact status using large currents
• Feedback control system that is capable of applying a stable current even with a fluctuating load
• Soft-start function that checks the connection to the device under test before applying the current