Hioki current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, PQAs and Memory HiCorders. The CT9667 series are flexible Rogowski type AC sensors comprising of 3 different models in various loop diameter sizes from 100 to 254 mm. The 100mm and 180mm diameter sensor also feature extra thin cables for easier looping around complicated wiring. All 3 sensors 500A/5000A ranges, making them ideal for measuring large load current.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
• Thinner cables are easy to use in confined spaces and with complicated wiring
• Shaped so that it’s easy to route through complex wiring
• Easily supports large current measurements up to 5000 A
• Wide 10 Hz to 20 kHz band with excellent frequency characteristics
• Choose from three conductor diameter sizes
• Combine with Hioki power meters or Memory HiCorders