Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’ s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM3289 is a True RMS rectifying 1000A AC clamp meter that features a broad operating temperature range of -25° C to 65° C, thin and compact clamp core and optional flexible current sensor that you can attach to let you get into the tightest spots.
CAT IV 300 V (Current)
CAT III 600 V (Current)
CAT III 300 V (Voltage)
CAT II 600 V (Voltage)
• The CM3289 is the successor to the popular 3280-20F with a redesigned thinner sensor to help you get into the tightest spaces.
• New redesigned sensor for even easier clamping
• Expanded -25 °C to 65 °C operating temperature range
• Measure even harmonic waveform components using the True RMS method
• Connect the CT6280 flexible sensor to measure up to 4199 A in thick or paired wires