Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple quick-changing phenomena due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The MR8870 is a handheld data acquisition (DAQ) recorder built in with 2 analog channels and 2MW of memory, suitable for elevator maintenance, machine, motor and inverter fault analysis, testing and inspections.
• Mode for recording instantaneous waveform and RMS fluctuations
• Save values in real time to a CF card
• Record four channels at once by synchronizing two instruments with the bundled PC application
• Compact and easy to carry
• Easy, intuitive operation
• Fast, 1MS/s performance despite the compact size
• Built-in, compact-yet-sharp QVGA-TFT wide LCD